Sherman Residential, a division of Benj. E. Sherman & Sons, Inc. (BES), is a family owned Chicago-based real estate firm that focuses on apartment ownership and management around the United States. We are best known for our commitment to maintaining beautiful apartment communities and our exceptional customer service
We currently have an sensational opportunity for a Property Manager for our Tampa, FL Region.
Essential Job Functions
- Accountable for all of the day to day property operations by overseeing and enhancing the value of the property.
- Supervise the entire on-site staff including but not limited to; Resident Accounts Manager, Community Specialist(s), Resident Service Supervisor and Resident Service Specialist(s).
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred but not required.
- Position requires a minimum of 2 years on-site as a Leasing Consultant and/or Assistant Community Manager; will consider 3 years supervisory experience in a customer service related business with appropriate certification(s).
- Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action.
- Effectively convey ideas, images and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with prospects or residents.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as community software applications.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Employee Handbook.
- Successfully pass a drug test.
- This employee will report to the Regional Team Leader of our Texas portfolio.
- Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org